Welcome to another cyber security hacking bundle. In this collection you will learn about mobile tower hacking. How build own IMSI catcher? How to capture mobile information using IMSI catcher.
What you’ll learn
- What is IMSI?
- How IMSI Works?
- What is RTL-SDR?
- How to create IMSI Cather?
- How to sniff IMSI information in Kali Linux?
- Capture mobile IMSI Information.
- Understand mobile tower hacking.
This is very special techchip’s hacking video collection for every want who want learn hacking.
Requirements & Recommendations
- Kali Linux & Windows machine you can use virtual machine for practicals. you can check my techchip YouTube channel for how to install Kali Linux on virtual machine and USB drive.
- RTL-SDR Dongle for capture GSM frequencies.
- Google chrome or chromium based browsers are recommended web browser for playing videos lectures & tutorials
- Keep in mind that my all videos are in Hindi language so You should be familiar with hindi language.
Special note: Please keep in mind that this bundle’s most of videos are my old YouTube videos but due to YouTube’s community guideline these videos have been removed or private so if you have already watched , this course not for you.
Product Terms and Conditions:
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the course, use of the service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the course is provided, without express written permission by us.
- The owner of the course deserves complete authority to block access of any customer of the course who violates the terms and conditions of the course.
- The product once purchased is not refundable after successful payment.
The Video Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. All practices demos are performed on my own devices or networks, CyberTube or TechChip are not responsible for your any type of action.
How to Make IMSI Catcher using RTL-SDR – Capture IMSI and GSM Information
How to make IMSI Catcher00:00
How to Install GR-GSM
Install GR-GSM on Kali Linux00:00
Calibrate gsm frequencies
calibrate gsm frequencies on Kali Linux00:00